The Best Small Business Twitter Accounts
Similar to merging into traffic on a busy road, getting started with Twitter as a small business can be intimidating with the amount of fast-moving information at your fingertips.
With that being said, this post will be an express lane to getting you tuned in to the best small business information on the web via Twitter.
The following list represents the best-of-the-best of small businesses minds on Twitter. They are influential, they post often, and their tweets are highly informative and relevant to small business owners.
(Please note that you can follow these accounts directly from this page if you are signed in to Twitter)
- Anita Campbell (@smallbiztrends)
— Anita Campbell (@smallbiztrends) May 17, 2012
- John Jantsch (@ducttape) Follow @ducttape
- BusinessUSA (@BizUSA) Follow @BizUSA
- Melinda Emerson (@SmallBizLady) Follow @SmallBizLady
- Joel Libava (@FranchiseKing) Follow @FranchiseKing
- SocialLocal Business (@140Main) Follow @140Main
- My Venture Pad (@myventurepad) Follow @myventurepad
- Raymond Ray (@ramonray) Follow @ramonray
- Becky McCray (@BeckyMcCray) Follow @BeckyMcCray
- SCORE Biz Mentor (@SCOREMentors) Follow @SCOREMentors
If you have any questions, please ask them in the comment section below.